Monday, October 22, 2012

My New Do!


Love love love this new hair do!!! 
Nirva, from the Private salon, has done it again! The technique used here is crochet. I can't say enough good things about this protective hairstyle. It gives me the versatility, flexibility and affordability that my lifestyle so desperately needs and the edgy look I was looking for. Zero maintenance is needed to the hair just wrap to go to bed and unwrap and style in the morning.   Alright, just like the last hairstyle I will be testing it out for a month or so and post another review to see if it passes the test of time. Hope this hairstyle last the 8 weeks the last one did. 

To be continued....

Private salon is a natural hair salon by appointment only. It is situated 4749 Boul des Laurentides Laval, Quebec H7K 2J5








No comments:

Post a Comment