Monday, October 22, 2012

My hairstyles in the last 5 months


Here are a few hair styles I have rocked in the last 5 months:

My natural hair in January 2013


I unfortunately don't have a pic of how short my hair was in 2012 but it was very close to a big shop. I am really proud of how healthy my hair is looking and feeling.

My hair all done crochet style in January 2013



Love this look and hair. It lasted quite a while and looked better has time passed. Extremely low maintenance will definitely do this one again.

My hair all done crochet style in March 2013


Loved this look. The curls were soft and romantic. The only thing is the maintenance was a bit of a pain. After a couple of weeks The hair started to tangled and that annoyed me but once untangled and a bit of mousse was added, the hair was as good as new.

My hair all done in end April 2013


I love my new sassy hair cut. It's very low maintenance and mommy friendly. Just a tiny bit of mousse and that's it!
Now that I got a taste of a short do expect more in the near future

No comments:

Post a Comment